Prof. Hans Georg Näder
Born in Duderstadt on 4 September, 1961. Studied Business Administration at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg. Since 1990, Managing Partner of the Otto Bock Group, which includes the medical technology company Otto Bock HealthCare, Otto Bock Kunststoff, the leading supplier of primary products for the automotive and furniture industries, and the IT service provider Sycor.
2003, award of "Entrepreneur of the Year" in the prestigious "Industry" category and inclusion in the international "Hall of Fame" of the most successful entrepreneurs. 2005, presented with state of Lower Saxony's national award for outstanding entrepreneurial commitment.
Since 2005, honorary professor at the PFH Private University of Applied Sciences.
Work and research interests
- International management
- Technology and innovation management
- Knowledge management
- Company succession/risk management in family-run businesses
- Business practice in medical technology
Visions and objectives
- To make entrepreneurship tangible in practice
- To sensitise new managerial blood to responsible entrepreneurial behaviour
- To pinpoint strategic requirements on a global market leader from the SME sector
- To highlight the importance of the "human factor" as the key resource of innovative companies
Questions - always welcome
Do you still have questions about your studies? We are by your side! Our consulting team can be reached under the following contact options.
- Call +49 551 54700453
- WhatsApp Chat +49 172 2644144
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can reach us at any time!