Prof. Dr.-Ing. Richard Degenhardt
Born in Rosenberg/OS on 1 April, 1965. Completed civil engineering studies at the TU Braunschweig in 1990. Obtained doctorate in 1996 from the Institute for Applied Mechanics at the TU Braunschweig on the subject of "Non-linear dynamic structure problems and interaction with the foundation ground". 1996-2000, stress analyst for Ingenieurbüro J. Behrens in Wolfenbüttel.
From 2000, researcher at the German Aerospace Centre's Institute of Composite Structures and Adaptive Systems in Braunschweig. Head of the "Stability of Fibre Composites" research group. Since January 2008, professor at the PFH Private University of Applied Sciences.
Work and research interests
- Stability of fibre-reinforced composites
- Non-linear methods of structural mechanics
- Development of rapid simulation tools
- Numerical calculation methods
- Experimental analysis methods
Visions and objectives
- To enthuse students for the structural mechanics of fibre composite structures
- To investigate the structural behaviour of fibre composite structures with a view to utilising load reserves that have not been exploited up to now
Questions - always welcome
Do you still have questions about your studies? We are by your side! Our consulting team can be reached under the following contact options.
- Call +49 551 54700453
- WhatsApp Chat +49 172 2644144
- Email email@example.com
You can reach us at any time!